Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Pictures & Stories that didn't fit anywhere.

Our Bag Weighed 40.8 lbs. Best Way to Get Rid of 8 oz? Drink 8 oz of Wine from the Box/Bag of Wine!

Some of 37 Pairs of Shoes Packed!


Taking a Selfie on a Horse Added to My Terror! I'm so scared of horses!


Aren't they adorable? I love their relationship!

Baby Packing

Our Leader Kim with a Q kid

This kid asked me to dance 2 songs in a row!

I love that big smile on Mackenzie's face. Beautiful girl inside and out!

After Everyone in our Group got One Daisy, the Leftovers were Distributed Randomly, but Tammy was a Favorite "Go-To Girl!"

A Little Cutie

I Loved Her Little Dress

This Teenager in Huancancancha Held a Dance Party for Us

Trying On Rhonda's Coat and Glasses & Thinking It Was SOOOO Funny

Dance Party--with American Music!

Cell Phone Video. Even though they hadn't had visitors in 5 years, the third village was actually the most advanced technology. They even had a freezer--because they sold popsicles!

Abbi and a Llama

Soles

To keep us healthy, I forced everyone to have an Airborne tablet every day. This was their faces about it on the train. They do taste terrible!

Abbi's Airborne face.

A skateboard in AG. The streets were full of hills, and this kid had the easy way down.




The paths in MP. Even the ground had engineering.

Our Death Hike Awaits...

More Llamas

I accidentally sat on my banana. This guy helped me clean it up. Then, we got in trouble from MP officials for feeding him. Whoops. But, very thankful for this llamas help. With no bathrooms, cleanup would have been really hard.

Temple of the Sun- Eyes of Pachamama (Mother Earth)

Dan showing how the Temple of the Sun is used. You use the reflection of the sun in the water to look at it.

Sweet Mother Daughter moment. I think they saw a butterfly.

Navidad Stamping Our Passports



One of a few of the really bad haircuts we saw in the villages.



Train on the way back to Cusco. So exhausted! But they leave the lights in the cabin on! No naps!!

My activity log for the mp day-15,509 steps--all on a stair master!



No comments:

Post a Comment